Please refer to the below frequently asked questions for information about our policies and procedures.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
- All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges, or return of deposits for layaways or special orders for any reason.
- Claire's Fashions Inc is not responsible for issues with gowns once they leave the store.
- Claire's Fashions Inc is not responsible and will not make returns or exceptions for prom dresses duplicated to your special event by other stores or web sites.
- If an event is canceled you are still responsible for payment in full for all gowns and dresses. There are no returns, refunds or store credits for cancelled events regardless of reason for cancellation.
- Any dresses in our store beyond the event date(layaway or special order) become the property of Claire's Fashions Inc unless prior arrangements have been made. Payment can be paid by phone (302-798-1312) for your convenience.
- For special orders, once notified of dress arrival, please call to make arrangements for pick up.
- We offer a free layaway program on all formal dresses.
- After the original purchase date, layaway payments must be made every 30 days and must be picked up before the listed event date on the contract.
- The dress will remain in-store, until the full payment is made.
- If customers fail to complete the payment by the listed event date the layaway payment program will be cancelled and customers will not receive any refunds on deposits that were previously made. This will apply to all transactions.
- Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, Claire's Fashions will extend the layaway program for anyone who's event date has been postponed due to the shut down. However, regular payments must be made to keep the layaway program in place. Please call the store to make a monthly payment 302-798-1312. We can not offer any refunds or store credits for cancelled events.
- Prom gowns require a minimum layaway deposit of $100. All other merchandise requires a 50% deposit.